Accuracy

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
Valendros

Accuracy

Post by Valendros » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:12 pm

I have been trying to figure out where certain items drop.

First, I'd like to point out there's no Mount Enhancement scroll in your database. Or it's not yet in there correctly, as no mobs drop it.

But I'm confused. It seems fairly clear that certain mobs drop specific enhancement scrolls at a higher rate than their peers, and at a higher rate than other scrolls. But the database here, suggests all scrolls drop with the same frequency on all similarly leveled mobs. And that no one scroll drops more frequently than another.

Is the item drop rate value correct?

I'll give a concrete example.

Zaken Pirates Shooter lvl 140 In Deathly Fog Shores
I overnighted there and I got probably a dozen or so Mount Enhancement scrolls. I got no other enhancement scrolls. And I've noticed this for several other drops (Enhancement scrolls specifically because that's what i'm interested in). Certain mobs drop weapon enhancement scrolls far more frequently than their peers and more frequently than other scrolls. At least 20 times higher.

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Accuracy

Post by Kiriak » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Please keep in mind that the drop data here is based on the SEA version of the game. All drop related data is removed from the US/world version client files. So it could be different.
Mount Enhancement scroll is here: Mount Pet Equipment Enhancement Scroll. And as i can see it only drops from certain boxes. I don't see any references to it from the mob drop tables. Probably they've added them as the mob drops in the US version of the game, but i don't have that data unfortunately.

Qtpie

Post by Qtpie » Thu May 17, 2018 10:50 pm

I have a question regards EXP required to level up
I have a character at 185
I calculate that a one percent increase in level attainment equates to 234,375 exp points
Therefore 23,437,500 is required for this character to attain the next level (186)
This does not seem to match the exptable
I'm on Bartz01 I wonder if there is a difference between regions

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Fri May 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Thanks for the report.
The Experience table for NA/EU version of the game was indeed changed comparing to the SEA version.
I've added a separate entry to the menu "Experience table NA/EU", which shows the correct values.

Trinost

Post by Trinost » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:51 am

I have started seeing the mount enhancement scrolls dropping off field bosses after 120s in the new area. I know it is available off them until the 180s. I am not certain after that as I have not leveled past that as I rerolled and been slow leveling for enhancement scrolls which drop better prior to 120s