Do you have access to Character Base Stats?

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
Valendros

Do you have access to Character Base Stats?

Post by Valendros » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:28 pm

I don't see it anywhere in the database, but I can't imagine too many people would care.

I'm creating a character spreadsheet where you put in your character, level, class, hero rank, equipment stats, etc... and it spits out what your CP is, so you can look at the easiest ways you can go about increasing your CP. And see where your CP comes from.

I've got the stats for Hero/Honor. I've figured out the CP Formula itself (it's pretty silly if you ask me, but let netmarble be netmarble I suppose).

But what I don't have is the base stats for each level for each class.

For example - a level 180 Sage has a 'character P.Atk' of 3592. Where the base Character P.Atk of a 180 Silver Ranger is 4253.

It would just be helpful to me if you did have access to that (and could get me access to it hehe).

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Do you have access to Character Base Stats?

Post by Kiriak » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:18 pm

Unfortunately i didn't found such stats in the game files. The only thing i was able to find is the base CP value at each level, which is shown in the Experience table. Maybe you can use it to calculated the stats, since you know the formula.
You can try to get the stats from Lv1 character for each class and progress from there.